Thread: Tajh Boyd
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014   #106
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tajh Boyd

Tajh Boyd has been running Chad Morris' hurry up "spread offense" philosophy that he learned from Gus Malzahn.

While coming from a spread offense raises red flags, as well as his double digit interceptions each year, Boyd is a well rounded QB. I feel he does everything well. Nothing great and nothing poor.

I think if he can have time to acclimate himself to the NFL he can be our QB of the future. He will need to work on scanning the entire field and throwing open a receiver.

If you take Boyd, it is with the understanding that he needs time to learn. He is not going to be able to come in and play right away like Russell Wilson. So a QB plan B will be needed for the 2014 season.

I still think a 2nd or 3rd round pick would be well spent.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote