View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014   #72
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 72917 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
If we're really doing this I'd like Seattle. They always end up drafting the guys I like the most anyway.
They are actually really fun to draft for. I did them last year as well since the didnt have a 1st. Got Zach Ertz, David Bahktiari , Mike Glennon, Trevardo Williams, Denard Robinson, Arby Jones, Zac Stacy. I think Jones and Stacy were group picks.

So when should we cap this? When we hit 32 participants? Looks like we have 16 so far. At some point we should just go ahead and assign the teams, then let people pick the leftovers. Or double up if needed.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote