View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014   #89
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30026 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: Brian Hoyer/Ryan Mallet ?

When mallett was dropping, I felt he was worth the risk in 3rd rd. My feeling was that if you're going to have a mid line passer, at least have one who can threaten every blade of grass. As a qb prospect and ceo of the team, he has to be a guy with very few maturity issue. As much as I like mallett,he's as green as a new qb. Remember the schaub struggles even with knowledge of the offense? The yr after I wanted foles or wilson cuz I always knew schaub was good or talented enough to lead the texans anywhere. Right now, id prefer to just draft my qb.