View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014   #209
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 77922 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jake Matthews now #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Gonna disagree which is what makes the boards fun. Using your examples, if TB or JFF rated 90% and top 5 yet Boyd is rated even at 85 (I have him at about 90) and he can be selected in third (currently rated top of 5th) I go with Boyd. I have watched all these QBs now and he is right there with all of them and can be had at least two rounds lower. His 6'.06" is only risk. He is more solid than several including TB and JFF.

If Mettenberger healthy and that will not be known for a while, he is only QB I'd take over Boyd and he should be a second at best.
What do you see in Boyd that makes you so keen on him?