View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014   #205
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53040 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jake Matthews now #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
No doubt about it.

But where he went to school and who his daddy is are two main reasons why he is so highly rated around here, both of which have nothing to do with his own ability.
Not for me. I couldn't give a **** less about his school or who his father is seeing as how I don't live in Texas and wasn't an Oilers fan.

I just liked the idea of getting the best OL, whoever it may be, because I'm sick of OL issues.

Doesn't look like it's gonna happen anyway though, if he's slipping.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote