View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014   #85
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 41193 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Hoyer/Ryan Mallet ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by matts290 View Post
With the exception of last years draft, which I think it is still too early to definitively say, there has been at least one franchise QB in every draft for the past decade besides 2007 (weakest QB draft in recent memory). So I would say the chances of there being a franchise QB in this draft are much higher than not. The problem is, selecting the right one...but all of the Big 3 (Teddy, Manziel, and Bortles) show a lot of potential and this is definitely not as weak as a QB draft as some people say.
My list of Franchise QBs looks more like this:
2012-Andrew Luck(maybe)
2011- None
2010- None
2009- None
2008- None
2007- None
2006- None
2005- Aaron Rodgers
2004- Phillip Rivers, Big Ben
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote