View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014   #83
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264425 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Brian Hoyer/Ryan Mallet ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
There is not a franchise QB in every draft. This is the evaluation which is being made. Not whether we would draft one if he is there. We cannot assume there is a franchise QB just because we have the 1-1 pick.
Agreed..... & we can't buy into the hype. Since we have the #1 pick & most people understand we don't have a QB, they're going to be selling these QBs as if.

We can't afford to go into next season with Case Keenum being our best chance of getting a franchise QB & when I look at Teddy Bridgewater or Johnny Manziel, I see Case Keenum. Yeah... Bridgewater played in a "pro system" last year, but so did Case Keenum.

There are differences, they're not "exactly" the same player, that's not what I'm saying. But Bridgewater appears to be closer to Case Keenum to me, than Aaron Rodgers.