View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014   #16
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57863 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texian's Underclassman Deadline/Pre Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Some picks I would've gone a different way. But I like your reasoning. Love the Jernigan, Fiedo/Hill picks. Do you really think they are going to a 4-3? I see more of a hybrid 3-4, which Smith should be a good fit.

Good job
Thanks, I did this mock based on Texans current depth chart. Personally I would like Sefarian-Jenkins or Aaron Donald in RD 2, Attaochu in 3 and Billy Turner in 4. I don't know how you discount Brennan Williams and Quessenberry without them really putting a foot on the field.

Crennel has a history with both the 4-3 and the 3-4. History has shown that Crennel appears partial to the 3-4 when he has a 2 gap NT. Wilfork, Washington, Poe
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote