View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014   #20
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126364 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Logan Thomas: QB: Virginia Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Speaking of Colin Klein, I knew he was here in training camp awhile but whatever happened to him?
Didn't make it through camp. Just doesn't have a NFL arm. Like Arlington said, nobody else ever signed him.

I had read somewhere (can't find it now) that some teams were interested in him as a TE but he only wants to play QB. He was actually invited to the combine as a TE but refused to do anything other than QB drills.

I understand having confidence in yourself but that kind of attitude bugs me. He'd rather be on the street as a "QB" than in a uniform at another position. MarQueis Gray actually did the same thing and also went undrafted but after he was picked up by SF he agreed to play wherever they asked him. They cut him but the Browns picked him up and played him at numerous positions this year.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote