View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014   #16
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117345 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Logan Thomas: QB: Virginia Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I have him graded as a 6th rounder and at that I would still only take him if I had an established starter and backup and had time to work with Thomas for a few years before anything other than QB #3 was expected of him.

I would actually have him graded higher as a TE than I do as a QB, just like Colin Klein last year.
If he proved he could catch I would use a late draft pick on him as a TE.