View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014   #13
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 45767 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Logan Thomas: QB: Virginia Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Scouting Report

I can't help but be intrigued by this guy.

He seems to have such good physical tools, is book smart (graduated already in a real qualification), and only started QBing in college after being recruited as a TE.

I am pro-Bridgewater in the first (or Manziel or Bortles if push came to shove) but I would not be opposed to coming back to Thomas if he was there in the 5th.

Thoughts?

I have no problems with taking Thomas in the fifth round. He's a project that has the size and arm strength for the NFL. If you let him sit a few years behind a Bridgewater/Bortles you could find yourself with a capable backup. A lot of his negatives seem to just be his lack of experience at the position.
JCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote