View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014   #59
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Yeah, that's the idea. If you want to pick the Texans, make it one of your 3 choices. If you don't get the Texans, then I'll look at second and third choices.

On the first pass, I'll see what teams were rated #1 alone by people. Do a random draw for anyone else who listed the team, and move on to the next #1 choice. The idea would be to try and fill teams based on interest first, and then go with the 2nd and 3rd options.

I'm thinking there needs to be a weight system. #1 choice gets 5 entries into the random drawing for X team, #2 get 3 entries, #3 gets 1. That way if someone really wants a team in particular, they can put more points towards getting that team. I think it's a bit more fair to do it this way, and hopefully people will be more happy with the results.
Awesome

Man, you put a lot of thought into this.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote