View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014   #55
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36122 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Guess I'll have to start neg repping the noobs then....

Nah, we'll figure something out. I'd like to give people their first choice teams if possible, especially if no one else picks that team. I mean, why bother with complete randomness when someone really wants a specific team nobody else cares about? It's just better to dole it out based on interest if possible.

The Texans will of course have a lot of folks interested, so that one will be random.
Good idea, but you might want to only add names to the list that actually have the Texans listed in the spreadsheet. Some might not want the scrutiny that comes with the pick.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote