View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014   #54
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
I think you should do something that Divides Rep Points by Number of posts.

Anyone can say dumb stuff for years, not anyone can say quality things in a limited amount of time though.

If yall decide to do seniority or number of posts though that is 100% fair too and I'd be fine with it.
Guess I'll have to start neg repping the noobs then....

Nah, we'll figure something out. I'd like to give people their first choice teams if possible, especially if no one else picks that team. I mean, why bother with complete randomness when someone really wants a specific team nobody else cares about? It's just better to dole it out based on interest if possible.

The Texans will of course have a lot of folks interested, so that one will be random.