View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014   #2
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 57932 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Logan Thomas: QB: Virginia Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Scouting Report

I can't help but be intrigued by this guy.

He seems to have such good physical tools, is book smart (graduated already in a real qualification), and only started QBing in college after being recruited as a TE.

I am pro-Bridgewater in the first (or Manziel or Bortles if push came to shove) but I would not be opposed to coming back to Thomas if he was there in the 5th.

Thoughts?

If a guy is inexperienced and catching up, then I want a high IQ as well. Otherwise, he'll be gone before he's of any use. He looks like he's worth taking a flyer on in the late rounds.

Last edited by Marshall; 01-21-2014 at 11:48 PM.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote