View Single Post
Old 08-21-2004   #13
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 165633 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Absolutely. American of Scottish descent here and I proudly wear the kilt every chance I get. Their pretty comfortable too depending on the weight of wool you wear here in this part of the country. Tell you what, go over to Scotland and find some guys wearing kilts and question them about how "manly" they are for wearing their "wee little skirts" and see what happens

Seriously though, a "kilt" is not a "skirt" and I'm way off topic and that's all I got to say about that.

Back to those good for nothing ref's now....