View Single Post
Old 05-08-2004   #23
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

I have no "privy" information. I said it was my "guess" and that "I could see how" a few times... you know... it was an opinion.

Some constructive feedback you can take or leave: I know you are an adult and it's obvious you know a little bit about football, but at times your board manner and how you choose to respond to various posters (not just me) is what I'm used to seeing from my kid's ninth grade buddies. Not trying to condescend, it's just what I see. Like I said, your wise@ss responses are lost on me so try someone else. Carry on.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote