View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014   #44
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
Will comp picks be included?
Yes, but not until they are announced by the NFL during the combine. The Baltimore and Dallas coin flip for draft position will also be determined then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I don't know if I participated in it last year but I've done a few in the past here and I would be interested in doing it again this year. I would recommend drawing teams two weeks in advance so we can study the team we're picking for.
If you or anyone else wants to sign up for the mock draft, just go ahead and fill in the spreadsheet I made. It's a lot easier to track this stuff on there rather than sorting through dozens of pages of posts.

Link here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...aEc5SGc#gid=15

JCTexan, you were not a part of the draft last year. The list of participants was:
Code:
Team	General Manager
Kansas City	Wolf 6151
Jacksonville	Blake
Oakland	srrono*
Philadelphia	Texans Seminole
Detroit	76Texan
Cleveland	Texan4Ever
Arizona	Steel B Texan
Buffalo	Bong*
New York Jets	dsr 23
Tennessee	Senior Stan
San Diego	Wolverine Fan
Miami	Texans Seminole
Tampa Bay	Ndevine7
Carolina	Honoring Earl
New Orleans	htown fan32
St. Louis	RT22
Pittsburgh	Honoring Earl
Dallas	Rock-N-Randy
New York Giants	htownfan32
Chicago	Dutchrudder
Cincinnati	Corrosion
St. Louis	RT22
Minnesota	NC Texan
Indianapolis	Rey
Minnesota	NC Texan
Green Bay	Senor Stan
Houston	Corrosion
Denver	Senor Stan
New England	Coon
Atlanta	Bong
San Francisco	Wolverine Fan
Baltimore	Rock-N-Randy
We only had a few GMs with multiple teams, so I don't see why we would need to do only 16 GMs this year. Let's just get the folks who wanna join signed up, and then we'll figure out who gets what teams. There are only a couple teams with very few picks.