View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014   #14
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 84406 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
My suggestion would by for 16 responsible people to take 2 teams each. This eliminates the stragglers that sign up and draft for 1 round then quit. Last yrs mock draft went really smoothly. (Thanks Blake/Dutch/76 for helping make this happen.) So members that participated last yr get 1st shot at signing up this yr.

I dont think it wouldn't hurt to go ahead and sign up our teams. For example, I have been keeping up with the Bears and Cardinals vaguely.

I find that after the 1st week or two of FA is over is the best time to start the draft. I moderated last yrs draft with a lot of help from others. If somebody else wants to moderate this yrs draft that would be fine with me. I'm more than willing to help out any way that I can.

I want to thank all of the members that help make the TT mock draft the best one that I've participated in. The mock draft helps me learn about other teams need and how various members value players. Thanks for helping me sharpen my draft knowledge, so I have an idea where players should be slotted in the real NFL draft.
There needs to be a couple of people who will make the choices for those with emergencies or other excuses for not making their pick in a timely manner. There are always one or two who can't get their act together for some reason or other.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote