View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014   #38
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft

I'm thinking that we could add a tie-breaker component to picking the teams as well, like a combination of Join Date on the TT board and post count. That would be a gauge of seniority on the board and active participation over the years. It would only be used for teams with multiple people picking the same team #1, but it would make the selection a bit more fair. I'd rather just give people teams that they like, but I think with 32 people involved, that makes it a bit difficult. We shall see how the list shakes out and I'll discuss it with the other draft admins.