View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014   #36
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Blake, Steelb, 76Texan (if you want to help this year), if you guys want to pursue the sign-up idea I had, I created the 2014 spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...aEc5SGc#gid=15

I think it might work. If not, we can always do a random generator. If we start signups now, we can let people get an early start on studying.
I think your thing is read only. I was trying to fill it out and make my 1, 2, and 3 team selections but couldn't edit it.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote