View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014   #29
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89849 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Blake, Steelb, 76Texan (if you want to help this year), if you guys want to pursue the sign-up idea I had, I created the 2014 spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...aEc5SGc#gid=15

I think it might work. If not, we can always do a random generator. If we start signups now, we can let people get an early start on studying.
Sense that's been said I'll just jump out and say it then. I'd like to have SF again. I had them last year and they're one of my favorite teams after the Texans.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote