View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014   #23
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Oh OK, I see now. Well I would suggest waiting until a week after free agency starts. Free Agency begins Tuesday March 11, 2014. The Monday after that is March 17th, which could work, or that Tuesday if you want to give it a full week.

I believe last year we started a week after free agency, and I think that helped a lot of folks. You don't want to have your draft ruined because your team picks up a big time free agent at a position of need.
I think this is a good idea and 2nd it.

I also think you should just let everyone sign up and then there will likely be many people that have to do 2 teams, just have people sign up for the 2 teams as needed.

Also, do yall do a "lock your mock" thing here? Where everyone posts their mock they believe/hope the Texans will do and we all see who is the most accurate? It would be cool to do one of those with a scoring system, deadline for submission, and possible gambling?
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote