View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014   #22
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Oh OK, I see now. Well I would suggest waiting until a week after free agency starts. Free Agency begins Tuesday March 11, 2014. The Monday after that is March 17th, which could work, or that Tuesday if you want to give it a full week.

I believe last year we started a week after free agency, and I think that helped a lot of folks. You don't want to have your draft ruined because your team picks up a big time free agent at a position of need.
Good point. I could be down with that. It makes alot of sense.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote