View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014   #35
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL considering proposal to abolish extra points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
NFL is failing so clearly it needs to be made more gimmicky....... I think when baseball players hit home runs they shouldn't have to bother running around the bases.... I mean, clearly whats the point? They could twist an ankle or something stepping on the base.

I give the NFL credit in that it does look to make changes and does make them at times whereas baseball is slow as dirt at making changes to much of anything. Look at instant replay in baseball and how long that took. That may be part of the problem with baseball's popularity. Taking the PAT kick away from the game would leave it little changed except for speeding it up
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote