Thread: TiJ Mock #1
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014   #15
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11706 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TiJ Mock #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
no fears he will be there #33 however there will be better prospects available & since Texans will already have made their QB selection I fail to see the sense of urgency.

PS: he will not be as good as Flacco who Texans traded away in order to select Duane Brown. Honestly he is probably worth more like a 4th rd. grade, ie; see Matt Barkley.
BL, I sure hope you're right on this. I don't want them to take ey with the 1st pick.

As for Garoppolo, no, he's not as good as Flacco, but, if he has a good Senior Bowl and blows up the Combine, he could have one of those Flacco type moves into the mid or late 1st round with some team falling in love with him. Not saying it will happen, but it could with the right scenario.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote