Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014   #1774
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86686 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
I think it's still up in the air a bit. Many folks are worried after watching RG3 get injured repeatedly and thinking it's just a question of when (not if) the same thing will happen to CK and RW.
For guys like CK, It is a question of when...but as i'm sure you know, there's a difference between a passing qb who can run & a running qb who can pass a little bit. Despite his "strides" passing the ball this past year, JFF still falls in the latter for me. & even though he didn't take off & run as much this past year, you could tell he was itching to...The Duke play is proof of that. Very few times throughout this season did he look comfortable just sitting in the pocket...he always had to be moving...As i watched him, it kinda tells me he watches the rush too much...can't do that in the NFL..gotta be focused on your progressions downfield...