View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014   #16
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184609 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New coaching regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by acal21 View Post
The QB is gonna be Schaub or Keenum, I honestly blame Kubiak for how bad they were

I just can't get over the thought of Clowney and JJ playing side by side

You never know maybe we get ourselves a QB in the 2nd round and he ends up being the guy sooner than anticipated
Yeah , the same guy who turned Schaub into a multi time pro bowler ..... Kubiak didn't all the sudden forget how to coach , Schaub had health issues.
Keenum was an UDFA , there is a reason he went undrafted .... He just didn't have the ability to be a successful NFL QB. The only thing he can do is improvise.

Clowney ?! 3 sacks last season. Unmotivated , questionable character and injury issues .... Yeah , that screams draft me 1:1.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote