Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014   #1772
matts290
Veteran

Rep Power: 18116 matts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
This gif always brings a little pain with it, because if our defense wasn't so damned ****ty we could have won this game from this point on.
But I think I'll never forget what happened in the stands during this play. Kyle Field erupted and it felt like the world was about to end the way people were screaming and jumping up and down in the stands.
My throat hurt so much after that game, also that was probably the loudest I ever heard Kyle field, that second that Evans shed the tackle it went from quite to deafening. We only ran out of time dammit...