Thread: TiJ Mock #1
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014   #11
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TiJ Mock #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan in Japan View Post
Good points. I had watched some tape on him and read a few articles, but really enjoyed watching how he handled himself in the East/West game. He could slip into the late first, but I'm hoping he's setting there at 33#. I'd feel better taking a chance on him vs drafting a QB at 1-1 this year.
no fears he will be there #33 however there will be better prospects available & since Texans will already have made their QB selection I fail to see the sense of urgency.

PS: he will not be as good as Flacco who Texans traded away in order to select Duane Brown. Honestly he is probably worth more like a 4th rd. grade, ie; see Matt Barkley.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote