View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014   #12
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New coaching regime

****, it's January: optimism is all I've got. O'Brien will right the ship, the Texans will win the most games in franchise history (13), Luck will fall flat on his face next year and miss the playoffs. And the main thing, the Texans will win the Super Bowl...

Honestly, free agency hasn't happened, the draft hasn't happened and I don't even know who the hell is going to be the QB of this team next year. What else am I going to say?
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote