View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014   #21
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 26027 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock version 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I see what you are getting at but I have to say it seems like you are selling his outside rush abilities short. I really think he could be dominant. He is so fast off the ball and uses his hands so well. With his size he would be unstoppable. I would rather have him in a role like that than as a space occupier.

Of course this is if that's how they intend to use him. I'm still hoping they will make some adjustment and design the defense around his strengths. Hell who knows, Crennel may decide Watts best used as an OLB. Man I'm ready to see what this team is going to look like.
Why not some time at both positions? Screw with the minds of the OL.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote