View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014   #150
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Brian Gardner fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Until Rick Smith is gone I wont be a happy camper.
I get it.... but,

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
But he still has a job because BoB didn't want to have to pay off his contract...
We don't know why Rick still has a job, but I really doubt it's because McNair doesn't want to pay off his contract. Maybe he's reached out to his preferred replacement, but that guy has commitments he chooses to fulfill......

I'm still not convinced Rick is safe, he's probably going to be gone before the season starts.