View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014   #7
acal21
Rookie

Rep Power: 1938 acal21 is a quality contributor and well respectedacal21 is a quality contributor and well respectedacal21 is a quality contributor and well respectedacal21 is a quality contributor and well respectedacal21 is a quality contributor and well respectedacal21 is a quality contributor and well respectedacal21 is a quality contributor and well respectedacal21 is a quality contributor and well respectedacal21 is a quality contributor and well respectedacal21 is a quality contributor and well respectedacal21 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New coaching regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I find this question hard to answer right now with so many questions to answer as far as the roster goes.

Who the QB is will make a bigger difference in the fortunes of this team than anything else ..... Who's the QB ?!?

McNair seems to think its an instant fix with a couple players , I just don't see a QB coming in and being the salvation of this franchise in year one.

The QB is gonna be Schaub or Keenum, I honestly blame Kubiak for how bad they were

I just can't get over the thought of Clowney and JJ playing side by side

You never know maybe we get ourselves a QB in the 2nd round and he ends up being the guy sooner than anticipated