View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014   #121
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 95414 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McNair open to trading No. 1 pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
nope, but they beat the snot out of andrew luck. manning went to a team that made the playoffs with tim tebow, and that's what i want to see. we're a team that's a year away from 12 wins with a gimp schaub. i'd continue to build on that and add talent to the roster at every opportunity. if "THE MAN" at quarterback is available (and OB might feel he is at #1 which is just fine) then you grab him. if the "HE HAS A CHANCE TO BE THE MAN MAYBE" is available, he's more likely to cripple the franchise than help. that's where i'm currently at, and why i'm preaching trade down and build talent + depth.

edit: i sure do get repetitive when i drink.
I'm repetitive and I don't drink.
Marshall is online now   Reply With Quote