Thread: TiJ Mock #1
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014   #9
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72205 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TiJ Mock #1

When discussing Garoppolo's production I think it is important to note a few things. First, while he has been impressive this year, you have to note the level of competition he plays against. You also need to note that his HC, Dino Babers, was the Baylor WR coach under Briles for four years and has brought that offense with him to Eastern Illinois.

So while the stats are truly outstanding, he's playing in the same system that Baylor/Houston/Texas A&M/etc. use and faces the same concerns about adjusting to a NFL system.

Just something to consider when you're grading him as a prospect. I haven't seen as much of him as I would like and I am looking forward to seeing more.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote