Thread: TiJ Mock #1
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014   #8
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TiJ Mock #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
I've been intrigued by Garoppolo and if he has a good Senior Bowl, then blows up the Combine, things could get more interesting. He could be like Flacco was when he got drafted; small school QB with good stats and measurables that some team is willing to move up into the 1st round and get. At this point we don't know if this will happen, but I'll tell you this, I think he's better than Carr right now and I wouldn't be surprised if other teams have him rated higher than Carr and maybe even Bortles. So, I wouldn't look for him in the 2nd.

As for Clowney, I don't want anything to do with him and hope the Texans stay away from him. JMO.
Garoppolo's got small hands, 9", and that is going to drop his stock among certain teams.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote