View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014   #1149
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
That's the comparison our draftniks here came up with when I asked.

That could just as easily describe Rothlisberger, Romo, Brees, & yup... Matt Schaub. All of them very different from one another.
lol, nice try bro. I see that you've already had several people throw a bunch of links at you, so I won't bother.

You think TB looks like Matt Schaub in the pocket? C'mon bro, I like a lot of what you have to say, don't become that guy.

There is a reason I never responded to KingTexan. You all that embarked on that journey have chosen to engage in a back and forth argument with a child, good luck to you all.

This thread has completely become a thread where 2 sides have drawn a line in the sand and just keep throwing rocks back and forth. I can't lie though, I keep coming back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
This...already been discussed earlier in this thread...don't understand why folks are still harping on how he holds the ball..Noone in the NFL holds it like that..it's simply a teaching tool to encourage throwing the ball over the shoulder.
Because when you reach for things, you often find yourself saying the same things twice.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote