View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005   #19
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

I have made my own personal cookbook. I cook so many different things/ethnicities, that I don't know what you are looking for. I reference AllRecipes, as well as Epicurious, FoodNetwork, KitchenLink, etc for ideas on something new. Then I play with the recipe to tweak it to my taste.

Anything besides chili that you desire a recipe for? I do have a clam chowder recipe to DIE for, made it again last night.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote