View Single Post
Old 08-21-2004   #10
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky
If this keeps up, instead of uniform pants, they should have kilts for the WR's.
Allright now, watch the comments about "kilts". I wear a kilt more than a couple of times a year. A kilt's a manly garment if ever there was one!

And don't ask me what I wear under my kilt. There are two answers and you won't like hearing either one of them