View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014   #645
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL playoffs 2013-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Yeah Bill, I'm sure the Broncos were thinking, "Hey, this Talib guy, we gotta get rid of him or we're gonna lose, and I know just how to do it... (evil villain laugh). We will send our 5-9 180 pound WR at him on a pick play and tell him to go for the knees! Mwahhahahaaha! IT'S BRILLIANT!!!"

And I have to say it's really hilarious that Belichick would complain about something his team has been doing for years. Not only using the WRs and TEs for picks, but also deliberately scheming to use the umpire as a pick on short crossing routes. Now he's a victim of it and cries foul. What a joke.
came in to say this....quit crying William....The league let you & Welker get away with it for years..
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote