View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014   #643
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12794 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL playoffs 2013-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
It said “It is a deliberate play by the receiver to take out Aqib,” I took that as take him out of the game, which I don't believe was anyone's intention. I Bill was just talking about that single play I'd agree
Right. Did he mean "take him out" of the *game* (by injuring him) or "take him out" of the *play*? I think it's obvious Welker tried to take him out of the *play*, but I don't think I'd go so far as to suggest he tried to injure him to the point of getting him out of the game.
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote