View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014   #642
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 356973 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL playoffs 2013-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
When you try to show sportsmanship and someone does that to you, then they deserve to get punked IMO.
I would agree if I believed Sherman. I don't. How credible is it that he made a choking gesture at Kaep, then ran down a guy he loathes to tell him "good game?"

Also when the microphone got shoved in his face a few seconds later to me the automatic response would have been akin to "did you see that punk when I tried to tell him good game?"

It was a great play though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
It said “It is a deliberate play by the receiver to take out Aqib,” I took that as take him out of the game, which I don't believe was anyone's intention. I Bill was just talking about that single play I'd agree
I see the ambiguity but think it was the latter. I think he was complaining that Welker got away with an illegal block that never should have happened and it resulted in an injury. It certainly could be attempting to injure though. If that is what he meant then I disagree with him although the flag still should have been thrown.