Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014   #1751
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57885 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Carry on with your "it's McNair" as you will inevitably do anyway no matter how ignorant.
I don't know about ignorance. I believe reality is the word you were looking for. Denial is the word to describe believing that 79-113 , .411 is successful and a 2-14 team w/ the 1st RD draft pick and almost no salary cap room is a Super Bowl competitive team.

I don't think ignorance is involved in the Texans performance. I believe it's more of a direct result from being ill advised, misguided and misinformed.

Calling people ignorant is bullying......Carry On!