View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014   #20
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 78537 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McNair open to trading No. 1 pick

i have no problem with being so enamored with a player that he warrants a #1, but you have to be certain. i have trouble seeing that player. i'd rather have keenum than manziel. bridgewater and bortles both have big question marks. and clowney has more bust potential than anyone else in the early first.

if i could drop to 4 and grab the quarterback that falls, or matthews or barr - i'd take it every time. you're either getting that quarterback, or you're getting more of a sure bet that still has a high ceiling that can help anchor the team for years ... along with another first round pick (and probably more).