View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014   #14
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56984 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texian's Underclassman Deadline/Pre Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I really like CJ Fiedorowicz, TE, Iowa for this offense. I am also thinking fourth round for him. He looks a little stiff on tape but that might just be because of his height. Hope he doesn't put to good of numbers up at the combine.
I think his best attribute is his blocking ability, something the Texans have been missing since Joel Dreessen departed. The Texans have never replaced that part of their offense. By all accounts this is something that O'Brien likes in his TEs.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote