View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014   #1147
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96241 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I think you're wrong about that high ball being the correct way to hold it.

And here's why...

Go watch some of his highlights from the past year or two. An example here. He's been trained to STOP holding the ball that high. He holds the ball much lower, much closer to the way Bridgewater holds it now.

I don't think Bridgewater holding the ball low is a bad thing. I think it's a sign that he's studied guys like Rodgers and he's learned from it.
This...already been discussed earlier in this thread...don't understand why folks are still harping on how he holds the ball..Noone in the NFL holds it like that..it's simply a teaching tool to encourage throwing the ball over the shoulder.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote