Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014   #383
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 24103 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Lol, I'm already sick to death of talking about this though & i'm to the point i don't even care anymore who we pick...I'll be estatic if it's TB....Ok if it winds up being Bortles or if we swing a trade for Mallet...

I think i might have a coronary if it winds up being Manziel or Carr.....

& just "ehh" if it's any other prospect from this draft.

At the end of the day though, if BoB picks them i'll just have to trust that he knows what he's doing......
I just hope we pick up the right QB, it doesn't matter if we draft him or whatever, just hire a damn QB that deserves to start...

I have this terrible feeling we'll draft clowney because he is the "best player available" and we'll end up with the 2 best defensive players in the NFL playing for a team that wins the best spot in may...