Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014   #382
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Negative Mr. T, I posted the commentary exactly as it was written without one word from me. Also provided the link for you to verify. I am guilty of passing along news and information without any editorial whatsoever. I did BOLD some comments for emphasis. As you can see, that is all!
Lol, I'm already sick to death of talking about this though & i'm to the point i don't even care anymore who we pick...I'll be estatic if it's TB....Ok if it winds up being Bortles or if we swing a trade for Mallet...

I think i might have a coronary if it winds up being Manziel or Carr.....

& just "ehh" if it's any other prospect from this draft.

At the end of the day though, if BoB picks them i'll just have to trust that he knows what he's doing......
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote