Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014   #1731
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 65123 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by revan View Post
I tried to ride it out since it is the official Texans board. First one to pop up if you google it. But I got tired of getting infractions. The last one I got was the last straw. This was my post.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedave
Still 22 minutes left on the clock though.
I am rooting for Chiefs, but you had to admire that first drive by the Dolts - as good as you will see.

It's the Dolts, the only thing I admire is how lucky they get every dam time them pieces of bull feces.

Moderator 1 gave me an infraction for bad language and talking smack about another team.
You can't get away with anything there, unless you are a moderator.